From:
julie johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:23:37 -0500
Here are the winners for the combo raffle, please cross post this
because I know some where from other groups that I am not on. I will
also be contacting the winners and who donated individually as well.

Thank you to everyone who donated and bought tickets, it is GREATLY
appreciate from the bottom of our hearts. The fuzzys say thank you
with kisses too.

Prize Package # 1 (Deva Art)       Chris Mathis
Prize Package # 2 (work out dvd)   Renee Dierfield
Prize Package # 3 (black dress)    Lois Jaillet
Prize Package # 4 (Biscotti)       Nancy Sanders
Prize Package # 5 (play barrel)    Shannon Churchwell
Prize Package # 6 (pet puzzle)     Sally Standford
Prize Package # 7 (ferret collar)  Kathy Carr
Prize Package # 8 (bed&hammy)      Helen "helping hands ferrets"
Prize Package # 9 (Biscotti)       Paul Brotcke
Prize Package #10 (spoiled bed)    Cathy Mallette
Prize Package #11 (cat treats)     Jackie DeCarlo
Prize Package #12 (portrait)       Katrina Sword
Prize Package #13 (sponge bob bed) Mary Agnes, Yukka
Prize Package #14 (cards)          Lisa Sinrod
Prize Package #15 (ferret towel)   Elise Mckenna
Prize Package #16 (red pillow)     Angie Chappell
Prize Package #17 (Pear jewelry)   Jenn Johnson
Prize Package #18 (amethyst j)     Emme Medley
Prize Package #19 (smoky quarts)   Nancy Interrante
Prize Package #20 (goodie basket)  Arlena Parrish
Prize Package #21 (Key chains)     Laurie Schubert
Prize Package #22 (Angel kisses)   Darlene Connon
Prize Package #23 (Fuzz portrait)  Linda Soule
Prize Package #24 (leopard purse)  Mary Higby
Prize Package #25 (tea pot purse)  Barb Adams
Prize Package #26 (ferret statues) Karen Blunk
Prize Package #27 (pet bed)        Robin Pedersen
Prize Package #28 (bedding)        Cathy Curry

--
Crazyferretmom  (julie johnson) and the 13 fuzzbutts
Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, Roscoe,

Go check out the Raffle for Ferrets, help support the fuzzys

http://www.theferretschoice.net/rafflepage.html

Ebay store
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Moms-United

http://www.myspace.com/juliecrazyferretmom