Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:23:35 EDT
At 1:45 this morning I heard screaming from the ferret room, ran down
stairs and it was Rascal, screaming and having seizures . I knew in my
heart his time to cross the bridge had come so I held him until he took
his last breath at 3:15

He is buried under the big oak next to Liz who crossed over just a
short time ago

A loving, handsome and just a sweetheart of a boy has left for no
apparent reason, I miss him so much just as I miss all my babies, too
many little graves, just too many

This is my second little boy to cross over due to the same thing and of
course when the vet is closed, I wish I had some idea why this happened

Patrick