From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 07:00:53 -0500
(This note was composed by Wes Hurley and sent yesterday, but got lost
in transit, apparently, so I'm re-sending from my mail. (Susie Lee,
also in, of and for The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary)

This is Wes with the Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc.At 3:30 a.m. Sunday,
I watched "Animal Rescue" hosted by Mr. AlexPaen. I saw a preview of
the show for next Sunday that they did forus, and it looks great.
(they've titled it "rescuing ferrets nobodywants")

You can find when and on what station it will air from their
stationfinder on their web site www.animalrescuetv.com .

With the economy what it is, this could be a break for all ferret
shelters. Please all shelters everywhere call or e-mail Mr. Paen at
1-310-828-4003 , e-mail is [log in to unmask] and ask what, if
anythingy ou can do to help. I've sent him the FML when I spoke to him,
hedid not realize ferrets were so big as pets.IFAW, the International
Fund for Animal Welfare, is the sponsor forthe show.

Thank all of you for your help; we're doing it to take care of the
animals!

Wes Hurley
http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com