Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:59:36 -0700
guys the dr had Cassie back there in the lab along time i could hear
thata poor baby whine and all, when she came back in she was sleep in
the drs arms and Dr DeDee sais not only she has insulioma but she has
a brain tumer, that crushed me when i heard that, anyways they have
her on pred and if she seems to be getting worse or anything then were
going to have to do surgey in her insulioma but i wont let them sence
shes 6 yrs old,

im relly tore up right now , i posted earlier this morn about Cassie
screaming, anyways i thought id just lets my friends know here, she is
one of my darwf little girlls and ive had her now for 6 yrs along with
her sister Candy and brother Cowboy, i didnt know that ferrets can get
brain tumers, i guess i better hit the books of learning more about
ferrets and cancer..

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter