From:
Kristeen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 02:53:08 -0400
Five of us from NJ are going to be in Pittsburgh next month. A
different crew this time around, just to shake things up. Kristeen,
Patty and Judy from MetroFerret & Scales and Tails are coming.
unfortunately the other jersey Regulars can't make it this time so it
will be Larry Anderson, shelter Dad of S&T, (also Gail's better half)
and Dave Lohrey, S&T's #1 volunteer.

We are really looking forward to another great event. I know Patty and
I, who haven't missed an event since Vegas, are really looking forward
to newbies, Dave and Larry getting to experience all the symposium has
to offer.

I am flying in Thursday afternoon and the rest of the gang will be
arriving by car later that evening.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks,
Kristeen