From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:25:54 -0700
The deadline to register for the Florida Ferret Forum has been
extended. Registrations need to be received by Monday, April 28, 2008.
This is a great opportunity to gather with other ferret enthusiasts,
make new friends, see long-time friends, find special ferret items
and meet some of Florida's wonderful vets.

We have great raffle items, vendors and speakers lined up, and we even
have a couple of ferrety celebrities to show off! But you'll have to
come and join us to find out who they are, and meet each one in person!

A special doorprize has been donated. Each attendee will get a ticket
for this drawing. Lots of other surprises are planned, too!

Don't miss this opportunity! Come join in the fun! Go to
http://www.ferretcongress.org/ to check out the activities then
register today. The Holiday Inn has even agreed to extend the reduced
room rate until April 23, 2008. Details are on the website.

Hope to see you in Kissimmee!

The IFC Committee

Julie Fossa
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter