Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:27:01 -0700
Hi All,

As Suzy said eariler we didn't get a lot of pictures at the FBB. :)  I
guess only 100 vs the 3 to 400 we used to take is smaller... :) Anyway
here is the link. Enjoy. Also look for the pictures that Mike took on
the HOFA website at www.hofarescue.com .

Go here for Suzy's shots: http://www.fototime.com/inv/C43CCE6AD91A751

I only took a few of these as I was working our booth most of the day...

Joe

Suzy
Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Vice-President
Ferret Buckeye Bash August 23rd 2008
www.HOFARescue.org
Home of JTA's Odie Bear, Smidgey, Slinky, Carrie, Cody, Precious,
Buddy, Sugar, Barney, Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Chance, Zoe, Raptor,
Mila, McKenzie, Festus, Neo, Isis, Tweet, Thumbelina, Angel, Romeo,
Bunky, Grace O'Malley, Silver Surfer, the German Boys TFZ's Juan and
Pedro, Hersheys Gold Nugget and awaiting Gawain from Germany.