From:
Shannon Snavely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 08:48:35 -0700
Hello fellow FML'RS,

This is Shannon with Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven. I am writting to
thank those that responded to the posting for needing help with the
older ferrets we have recieved recently as surrenders. Thank you all
for your responses and donations from us & the fuzzies. The older
female of 8yrs is doing better with her dex & melatonin implant. She
is much perkier & eating, drinking on her own. Hopefully she will have
more time now. She as well as the recent 8 ferrets that came in as a
group together are all very sweet.

I was on the computer Sat. & one of the other females was sniffing
the air & looking at me very pleading hoping I would share some of my
wasabi almonds. I told her no of course & she hung her head and gave me
the saddest eyes. I'm sorry but wasabi almonds is not a treat to give
a ferret but she sure tried working her magic. She had me laughing
histerically but feeling bad at the same time because there was no way
I was giving her a wasabi almond. I tried another treat she was not
having any of that. These ferts are so smart, funny & lovable it just
is amazing what they are capable of. Just wanted to show our gratitude
for giving to the ferrets here.

Thank you,
Shannon
Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven