From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 18:39:05 -0600
Hi all!

We're working on our links page at www.pingfordsporridge.com

This links page will include links to ferret shelter and hospice sites.
If you'd like to be included, please email us at
[log in to unmask] with your website address and any logo you
may want included. Depending on your logo size, we may be able to
include it with your link. We're very excited to promote the heroes of
the shelter community on our site!

Additionally, we have room on our site for ferret product sites. We
will NOT require a reciprocal link to www.pingfordsporridge.com on
your site.

God bless you all and big hugs to the little furry people!

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge
www.pingfordsporridge.com
Luckweasel, LLC