From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:40:40 -0500
as usual...i am behind on getting the page up for Tim...Colesferry
Ferret Home...I am the webmistress for his pages... he is doing a page
as a tribute to the DMK/Ohio Rescue kids...i have the page STARTED...

http://colesferryferrethome.terrabox.com/dmk.html

i DO have pics and stories from Wolfy who has 2 of the DMK kids..but i
do not have hers up yet...

i DO have Dave and Sue's Winchester and Remington up there...so you
will not be looking at a blank page...;-)

but i promised to get this post in friday's fml...so i had to send it
before i got wolfy's pics and stories on there...

i will try to get wolfy's stuff up there friday...if not..it will be
monday...(this weekend is my husband's b'day..well...not the WHOLE
weekend..but the 16th...and we have stuff planned!)

SO....If you have your own "DMK - Ohio Rescue Kid" that you would like
to put on this page....

Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
with the Subject line of "DMK Kids for Colesferry Ferret Home page",
with a pic and a short story of your kid/kids and i will be happy to
get him or her or them up on this page for Tim and Cheryl.

happy stories...sad stories...funny stories...even if you do not want
to write anything except their name to go with the pic...or a thank you
to whomever got them to you...that is ok...if you CAN NOT take a
pic...just a story would be fine too...

Thank you!!!

remember...send it to my YAHOO e-mail addy...not this one that the post
if from...please...

feel free to cross post this...if i get too much for one page..i will
make 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever!!!!

thank you so much...
kat
--