Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:35:05 -0400
I finally ordered my Ferret Date Book (clearly I'm not quick about
things!) but I had to tell you all how wonderful it is! First of all it
benefits a shelter, it was created by Troy Lynn of Ferret Family
Serives. What a fun item! Thank goodness I ordered two, as soon as we
opened it both my husband and I couldn't wait to look through the whole
thing. It is filled with adorable pictures and great ferret tips and
informational notes. Throughout the book there are also great ferret
websites listed, a wealth of information!

I am so glad she is doing 2009 Date Books also. The 2008 ones are only
$5, you can send an e-mail to Troy Lynn at [log in to unmask] to order one.
They also make a great gift for a shelter Mom or Dad, think of all the
appointments they need to keep track of.

It would also be great as a ferret medical diary, to list their
appointmnets and also med start dates, symptoms as you note them. What
a great reference to flip back to when you need to compare. Write in
monthly weights, (or you know, small observations. Ever called the vet
and tried to explain, well he did this occasionally.....)

Such a great item!!
Risa

PS the photos throughout it alone will make you smile, I kept saying to
my husband "oh look at the photo on Oct 9th". Even without being a
useful date book, it makes a great ferret book!

PPS Helps support a wonderful shelter!

[PPPS]
You can also read about the shelter at www.ferretfamilyservices.org

dooks!