Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:50:18 -0400
From:
I had the honor of meeting Millie at her Texas home/rescue last week
while I was in the Dallas area. She is a great person and has taken on
a huge job. I saw all the ferrets and was amazed at how organized she
had them.

I packed an extra suitcase with baby blankets, hammocks, my home made
floor tubes, harness/leash sets, and other misc bedding that I was
able to squeeze in there. It was nice to see all the stuff that people
from all over the country had sent to her. It's amazing what the ferret
community is capable of when they are needed to step up and help their
fellow ferret friends.

Keep up the good work Millie. And please let us know what else you
are in need of for your rescue ferrets. It's an ongoing job and you
will continue to need some help. Please keep us updated.

Dooks,
Liz
 ...in the Company of Ferrets, Inc.
MN