Date:
Sun, 18 May 2008 09:22:01 -0400
I wanted to send along warm thoughts for Tasha. I hope she does well
and gets through this. She certainly has a lot of love surrounding her
to help!

Another item available for insulinomic ferrets and is good to have on
hand is Glutose available over the counter at pharmacies (usually they
have to order it though). It can help to bring a ferret out of a bad
insulinomic episode. It's a gel that can be rubbed on the gums, and
even put in anally I believe.

Risa