From:
Skweezeme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 17:07:30 -0700
:::Tonks rushes into the war room dragging Mz Issy behind him:::

Stop rushing me Tonks, your gonna mess my do, and I always like to look
my best for Dr. W.

:::eyeroll::: Yeah okay !

Hello everyone, we are back!

:::flip, flop, flip, flop:::::

So what is this predicament, why the change in plans? Is there news
about the special box, full of special things?

:::flip, flop, flip, flop::::

Well Tonks it seems the box wasn't lost afterall.

:::flip, flop, flip, flop:::::

What????? after all I have been through? And it's been for nothing!

:::flip, flop, flip, flop:::::

What on earth is that noise? It's very annoying?

That's what we are trying to tell you Tonks. That's how we found out
about the special box.

:::flip, flop, flip, flop:::: ::::tug, tug on Tonk's cape::

What???? :::Tonks looks down and who does he see, but Forest, Ms.
Issy's new little brother.

Hi Super Tonks ::::grin:::: I didn't mean to do nuffin wrong, I just
moved dat big box behind the other one so I could get into easier. I
didn't know it was special. But it had all these big rubber floppy
things in it. And dey were lots of fun to play wif. See???

:::flip, flop, flip, flop::::

SHOEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!

Now Mz Issy, don't get all excited they are just shoes.

Just shoes?? Are you nuts?? Those are flip flops with ferrets on them.
I have never seen anything like them before. Look how cool they are. I
want some. Do they come in pink? I want LOTS of them. Where are they,
where are they???? :::Mz Issy is running around the room:::

Um Issy, chill. The box has already left for Florida and the Forum. And
they are one Flip Flop short cause of Forest.

:::flip, flop, flip, flop::: Yeah, I got mine. :::grin::::

How did they get to Florida if I didn't take them Dr. W.?

Well Tonks, they went by special delivery with the special surprise
celebrity Forum guests.

Does this mean I can go home Dr. W.?

Yes Tonks, Thank you for all your help, it was a job well done.

Thank you Dr. W. it's all in a days work for a super hero.

Hey Wait!!! What about my shoes???

Come on Mz, Izzy, we are going home.