Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 22:40:12 -0400
Hi fellow FML'ers! I just got in 3 gorgeous ferrets today. All are
around the age of 2 and in excellent health.

1) large sable male named Elvis with a dark nose
2) petite blaze female named Lola
3) large champagne male named Romeo.

All are very friendly and playful. They were well taken care of but
unfortunately their owner fell upon hard times like a lot of us. They
come with all their records, birth certificates, bedding, ferret nation
cage and a playpen. They must be adopted out together since they have
been together since babies. I do not charge an adoption fee. I am in
the Orlando area.

Kim
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/