From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 09:35:16 -0700
Can you give info on taking blood samples from a small ferret?

As I last posted, Lucy seems to have developed insuloma. She has a
118-mg/deciliter glucose reading, whereas the other two have "LO"
readings.

She has thinning hair, and has lost a lot of weight this week and the
preceding one.

Dr Dawit will take another sample tomorrow (the preeding one is from
yesterday) in order to have confirmation (or not) of that first
reading.

Getting that first sample was difficult and very hard on Lucy, and I
am sure there must be a relatively easy standard way to do it.

We only have the Fox book at this point, plus the internet. I'm about
to go into the archives here and of the FHL.

However, we sure could use your help !!!