Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 22:53:28 EDT
From:
Cheryl Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Everyone,
I just want to remind you all theres only a couple days left to bid on
the on the ebay auction in Gandalf's memory to benefit SOS. ALL the
proceeds from this auction goes to SOS in memory of Gandalf. So come
check out the auction. It's for a great cause. And, if your the highest
bidder, you not only are helping ferret shelters nationwide to provide
a second chance for our little fuzzy friends, you get the highest
quality and longest lasting ferret bedding available. Lets get
bidding!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170218427044