Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 19:14:37 -0400
From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
I need to talk with someone who has compounded 1mg tablets of propecia
to give the 1/10th dosage. If you didn't do it, but your vet did, you
can still email me. I'm trying to get information for my vet so he can
do this for us. He's also looking into it, but he's not connected to
the ferret community and I'm trying to get input from those who have
had success with propecia and know what they're doing ^.^ hehe Thanks
so much. Just send me an email if you can help me and our vet.

Thanks so much.

Dooks & Dances
Ann