From:
Eileen Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2008 00:32:42 GMT
Bridge greaters please watch out for Tasha. At 2:05 pm today tasha was
helped to the bridge. She was ready and went quickly. Her little body
couldn't take anymore. She was so brave. She had surgery in may; but
her sugar level went from 40 to way high. The new meds didn't work. It
was so painful to pee and nothing we tried was working. In one week we
made 3 trips to the vet. She tried so hard to get better. She was such
an angel through everything she went through.

She adopted me almost 6 years ago from the spca. She was the most calm,
sweet girl. She loved her stuffed toys and if they were moved she would
always put them where she knew they should be. They will miss you. It's
so sad to see the special corner you had in the bedroom look so empty.
I know you are no longer in pain and that will have to hold me until we
meet at the bridge. Thank you for sharing your life with me. Thank you
for letting me be there in the end to hold you and explain how happy
you would be going to the bridge. Your sisters Weasel and R.j. and
brothers rascal, max and herby (the one that came from the spca with
you) will be there to meet you.

Be happy and safe my sweet angel. I will never forget you and will
love you always. My heart is broken. Your sister Tabitha and I will
miss you.

mommy