Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:48:20 -0700
>I have checked in on "Georgia" and Peanut a number of times. I have
>never, ever, seen Georgia move. True, her furry little sides inflate
>and deflate, inflate and deflate, but aside from that I have (once
>again) never, ever seen her *move.*

Poor Alexandria,

Your PC must be stuck in a time warp! I've seen Miss Georgia get up,
move around, retrieve Peanut from the dangers of the open portal,
disappear completely and reappear miraculously. You do try at various
times of the day? And refresh your browser?

Trust me Georgia isn't an inflatable ferret!

Cheers,
Kim