Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 08:59:23 EDT

I know this is silly but heck I am going to say it anyway. When I saw
'Ferret on a Plane' that movie Snakes on a Plane came to mind. Then
I daydreamed off to a plane where there were ferrets running free.
Imagine all the little places they could get in to. Imagine them
running up and down the aisles at breakneck speeds. Imagine them
walking in between everyone's legs trying to trip them up for cookies.
Imagine Samuel Jackson shouting about *&^%$ Ferrets on a *&^%$ Plane.
That will put a smile on your face... at least it did for me.

Dave