From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:44:46 -0800
Alburn, Washington, Barb Hoult please email me!

It has been one heck of day! Leave to clean house it is snowing, get to
the lady's driveway (steep) ice, can not make it up, had to walk. Then
try to download my shaw secure, it didn't down load right had to have
shaw do a screen assit, they started the download and it finished, they
called me, they did all the opening of the files and even putting in
the code. Then restart my computer for me.

Marie