From:
Geri Nightraven Nanapush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 06:36:14 -0700
Hi All... I have a male ferret, Toby, huge spleen, very hairy ears,
blind SWEET!!, who for reason(s) unknown has (for now?) pretty much
lost the use of his front legs. Being blind, and with that big-ole
belly, navigating his terrain has become a real problem for him. I
keep blankets, etc. on the floor and his cage-bottom for traction, and
he does get around. But, I sure would like to see him ENJOY movement
again. My vets and I, and other FURRY people are still trying to get
to the root of this problem. Anyone have a free, or low-cost ferret
wheelchair-thing that I could at least try out to see if it would do
any good? Can't hurt to ask, right?

I love the hint about the Glutose. My question is, how to dose?

I have had GRRRRRREAT luck treating the diarrhea that many of my
rescues have come to me with, by adding about 1/16 tsp. of baby barley
cereal to their soup. That's 1/16 tsp. per individual serving of soup.
I hope this helps someone.

Thanks to everyone for being here.

Peace, and remember...Blessed are the Cracked, for they let in the
Light!