Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 08:42:56 -0700
Pye o pah

Could you please greet my baby girl Sprite and make sure she finds
Rocko her sister? She was 8 1/2 years old, and was helped to the bridge
yesterday afternoon after having surgery to remove some insulinoma
tumors etc. She did great after surgery but before we went to pick her
up she just crashed with heavy breathing and her inscision started to
bleed. So we decided to let her go. She was my second ferret. A salt
and pepper girl who loved to follow people around and especially loved
to lick and nip my legs and arms if i was holding her or just sitting
their. She will be missed dearly.

Thank you
Julie