From:
Pam Yerkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 06:06:11 -0700
Hi, sorry I'm posting this here but I can't remember who it was that
was selling the patches that support shelters and I'm not where I can
look up anything on the net (it's called work and I'm lucky I can
access my email, lol!). Anyway, I ordered one of the patches when it
first posted on the FML but have not received it yet. If you're out
there, could you please email me off list about when I might expect it?

Thanks,
Pam