Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 07:10:44 -0700
From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Hi FML family:

I am asking for advice from any Ferret Nation Cage owners.

I currently have 9 ferrets who bunk in groups of three. While my
experience with Ferret Nation cages is limited, I really like many of
their features. I did read about concerns discussed on the FML recently
and checked out the custom made ramp and shelf covers.

I am torn between buying a single level unit with a double unit or
buying a double unit with an add on. I have space enough for either
set up.

These are my questions:

1. How much of an inconvenience is the height of almost 7 feet (for
the 3 units) for reaching the top cage?

2. Does the additional weight from a third level affect the castors
or leg stability over time?

3. How stable is this height, do they tip over and does having
rambunctious ferrets in the top level effect stability?

4. Has anyone devised a way to hang hammies on the left side of the
cage evenly since the door can't be used to hook onto if it is your
primary use door?

5. Got any other points that I may want to be aware of?

Thanks for your expertise and opinions. LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ