Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 10:17:06 -0700
From:
Hi All,

I spent the morning going thru the pictures that Suzy and I took at
the Fandango. I got it down to 85 from the over 200 we took. Here is
the link:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/D959E88656CF6DD

We had a great time and did pretty good ribbonwise also. Hope to see
everyone again at the next show.

The butterferret decal I was showing off is now in a ETSY store. Just
search on ferret and decal. I put some shots of the decal on the site.
They are also on the end of the Fandango pictures.

Thanks,
Joe

Suzy & Joe

Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Vice-President
Ferret Buckeye Bash August 23rd 2008
www.HOFA-Rescue.org
Home of JTA's Odie - Best In Show Late Alter Hob At
The 2007 FBB and 2007 Fall Ferret Fandango
Also home to fuzzies: Smidgey, Slinky, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy,
Sugar