Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 20:35:47 -0400
What I did when my first ferret passed was to give my vet a thank you
card for everything that she did. I also gave her a miniature rose bush
that I potted in a nice pot. It was to represent both the rose bush and
the color of the roses that I had planted over the spot where I had
buried my beloved ferret. As each of the remaining three passed, one
shortly after the first and the last years later, I gave her subsequent
plants and cards to thank her for everything and to represent the rose
bushes in my memorial garden. She told me that she has them planted in
her yard and that they look wonderful. And I hope that as they bloom
year after year it will remind her of the wonderful care that she gave
to my ferrets in their time of need.

-H