Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 16:49:32 +0000
::::::::Isabella  putting Forest into his hammy for a nap:::::::
Isabella where is Travis going and why does he have to be gone so long?

Well Forest, his Black Footed Ferrets got sick and he has to rush up
there and fix them.

::::::Forest rubbing his paw over his nose::::::
So are they going to be OK?

Not sure Forest but they are in good hands there is a whole team to
help Travis.

Well what can we do to help?

Well Forest I don't know...

Isabella, don't people have raffles to help ferrets so why don't we
have a raffle for Travis's Black Footed Ferrets?

Hey Forest that is a great idea.

Forest handing Isabella his Flip Flops here we can raffle off these I
autograph them and everything!

Ahh Forest that is so nice of you, Come on lets go look into my closet
and see what I can find.