From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 07:16:14 -0700
I was contacted by a lady who needs to rehome her two ferrets. Please
contact me privately if you are interested and I will put you in touch
with her.

She has contacted a shelter in Rochester, but hasn't heard back from
them. I think due to their age that a direct placement would be less
stressful. I assume they are not ADV tested, not sure about vaccines.

Experienced homes only as these kids bite. More details below.

Mary
www.ferretrescue.com

*******************

I am looking for a good home for 2 ferrets. One male (Buster, ~6 yo),
and one female (Missy, ~5 yo). Both are altered and descented. The male
was given to me, and we bought the female to keep him company. They are
not Marshall ferrets. I work alot and am not home. I really don't have
the time to spend with them, and I have other animals that they don't
get along with. I don't need the ferrets, or the cats getting hurt! I
haven't been able to find a good home for them, and I won't just give
them to someone who doesn't know what they are doing. Both of these
ferrets can and will bite!

I have a large cage and all will go with them. I really don't want
to put them to sleep. If you could help me, find someone, or know of
someone I would be greatful. I live in Cuba New York. Close to Olean.
South of Buffalo.