From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 19:31:36 -0400
Hi Folks,

I would like to let everyone know we have started construction on the
base of the Natural Area. Pictures can be seen at
http://fgrh.org/construction.html with more coming. We should have the
base finished by Saturday and will start the walls as soon as possible.

Thank you to every one supporting our idea and for contributing in
funds and products. Raffles will be starting soon. In the meantime, we
will be putting in the pond, rocks, plants and grass. I am so excited
for the ferrets and can't wait to get them in it. We truly believe it
will enrich their lives and put them as close to nature as safely as
possible. Again, THANK YOU!

It means a lot know how much all of you care for Renee and those who
help her. She is alive and still in my life which is thanks enough for
me. The cards and gifts were very touching and appreciated. Renee, I
hope you really, really know how much you are loved, appreciated and
cared about. You are blessed as we are. Kat and Wolfy, you outdid
yourselves! Again, THANK YOU to all of you!

Monetary donations to assist with this project are still needed. If
you can spare a dollar we will be forever grateful. Everything helps.

PayPal donations can be sent to: [log in to unmask] thru PayPal
www.paypal.com . There is a PayPal donate button on our Natural Area
Fundraiser site http://fgrh.org .

Checks can be sent to:

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.