Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:56:55 -0700
From:
Me snuck on the puter to remind you one LAST time boutz the raffle! I'm
sure EVERYONE has tickets already! $5.00 getz ya 6 tickets! Can't beat
it... and the prizes are like totally cool!

Don't tell Mommy I'm askin' again. She don't know I'm on. Me tolded her
I was just gonna go takes a nap... and me snuck on puter ... me such a
smart girl.

Dhis rafflie is SOOO special ta me because it's in Memory of Princess
Pepper. She was my sissy and I was going to "replace" her as da
Princess. She was suppose to be around to teach me stuff... but she
passed away suddenly and I miss her tons. Me cries still... but mommy
cries more. Mommy put a special Princess Pepper mug in da raffle too.
And all of the other packages are really neet. Daddy gotz tickets last
night... Me just batted me eyes and he did it! I SOOO good...

So... if I bat my eyes all pretty like... will you buy some... or buy
some more?
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Me wantz to raisin LOTS of money to make Princess Pepper proud.... Will
you helpz me? Me still new at this

Fuzzi Love, Bella Bear