Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 00:22:46 -0500
I am sorry that I have not acknowledged this earlier. A very special
person listed an auction for a Ferret Nation bedding set on ebay in
memory of Gandalf. I went and looked at it and it is beautiful. Because
ebay now hides the identity of the bidders, I cannot independently
thank those of you who have bid. But I do, very much, appreciate that
you are helping support SOS in memory of my love boy. Thank you! SOS
has donated so much to the costs of rescue efforts, making it possible
to provide vaccines and ADV tests, as well as vet care. Gandalf himself
benefited from the donations of vaccines by SOS.

If you are in the market for a quality FN bedding set, you may see it
at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170218427044

I think the auction ends today (Saturday).

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we