Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 03:43:54 -0700
We'll be wrapping up the raffle on May 10, with the numbers being drawn
on May 11. There are two great prize packages and the odds of winning
are still pretty good. Package one includes two beautiful ferret
statues hand made and donated by Eleanor Mead and a dozen crocheted
eggs. Prize pack #2 includes a beautiful bedding set donated and hand
made by our very generous and talented Rosemary German and a dozen
crocheted eggs. The link is listed below. Thanks for checking it out!!

Kim and da kids

http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue-raffle.html

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page