From:
Claire C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:17:34 -0500
On Feb 28, 2008, at 1:00 AM, Marilyn Ledoux wrote:
>There, on my WELCOME mat, sat my big mama barn cat, and with her was
>a good size meerkat.

I'm very confused - you said you live in New England? Meerkats live
in South Africa, and are a member of the mongoose family. Unless one
escaped from a zoo, you won't find them here. Maybe you meant a marten?
Or a fisher cat? They're both mustelids, and live in New England... and
that would be pretty special to see, since they are both pretty rare
and avoid people.

-Claire