From:
Boots the Black-Footed Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:14:25 -0800
Hey folks, Boots the black-footed ferret here...my parents, Super Tonks
and Mz. Izzy let me stay up late last night and watch this cool special
on CNN. It was called "Broken Government: Scorched Earth". Whatever
that means! But it had ferrets like me!

It sounds like my Uncle Sam (I didn't know I even had an uncle!) is
broke. The program talked about my favorite food (prairie dogs) and
how some people don't like them (how can anyone not like prairie dogs,
seriously). And it even had an appearance by that Travis guy with the
big light. I didn't see a loincloth though.

Well someone told me this special will be on CNN again this weekend:
 6 AM Eastern on Saturday
11 PM Eastern on Saturday
 3 AM Eastern on Sunday

That's pretty late at night (luckily I'm nocturnal).

So set your VCR or Tivo and watch what's been happening in the world of
black-footed ferrets.

See ya!
Boots the black-footed ferret