From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:19:48 -0500
It's been a while since I last posted here about the Crafty Weasels.
But they have done good work for some of the shelters in the USA. I
urge all the shelters here to visit the website at
http://www.craftyweasels.com
and find out what the Crafty Weasels are really all about. You can
even read letters of thanks to see the results of their donations.

One of the newest additions to the website is the Shelter "Pin Cushion"
at http://www.craftyweasels.com/directions.php
It is a map of shelters that have received bedding donations from the
group. If you are a shelter and don't want to provide your address to
everyone, there is an option on the site to keep your address hidden
from everyone except the group leaders who use the address to send
you bedding. Please visit the Crafty Weasels website and check to see
if your shelter or a local shelter is listed, and if it's not listed,
please fill out the shelter form to join the list to receive free
bedding.

This group is mainly to help shelters, but if you are an individual
who desperately needs bedding, send a private email to [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions or comments, please send me an email at
[log in to unmask] and I will usually get back to you within 24 hours.

Dooks & Dances
Ann
Crafty Weasels of Georgia
Web Designer