Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:18:50 -0800
Hi'z! Itz Bella Bear (Princess in Trainin')

This rafflz is totally cool! Have you looked at the goods?
Sleepy-sacks, food, treatz, peepole jewelry, gift cardy things, Ferret
Calendars (like we needz to keep a schedule!),... oh oh and a buzi
blanket -- these are cool! Momma gotz us one and we LOVE IT! I not
sure about it though cuz I can't get the balls off and put them in my
hidey hole!

Therez also some cute ferret figurines ... there is even one that is in
a little house .. how cute!  Oh oh... and and... this beautiful stained
glass of a ferret... hay that almost looks like me.... But me gotta
say... but me KNOWZ these look awesome in like real life. Ms. Neen made
one of Princess Pepper and sent it to mommy... made her cry... I don't
know why cause I thought it waz pretti. And it's BIG!  Oh oh and this
one is Vinny... oh he's a handsome boy... hmm... think I could sneak
in a b/f? Just don't tell daddy -- too overprotective!

Anyhoo... ya'll know that Princess Pepper passed away. Well momma said
that she was some sort a special girl... I special too... but sometimes
mom looks at me funny when I get into things... Mom wanted to do
something special for this raffle... since it IS in Princess Peppers
memory (me not sure what that means but I'm not askin!). So mommy is
offering this pretty coffee mug with Princess Peppers name and picture
with her crown on it. It's really hot. So go and put a dollor or two or
more on it... help rase some money for SOS and maybe win your very own
mug of the Princess!
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Crude... here comes trouble!

Kuri::::: What do you mean here comes trouble? What are you doing ?

Bella Bear::::: Nothin sis... tellin' bout the raffle in Memory of
Princess Pepper

Kuri::::: oh... well in that case -- I KNOW I should tell them WHO I
am... You see people... I'm the older and WISER sister. Pepper asked me
to keep an eye on Bella Bear since SHE doesn't have a CLUE as to what
she's doing yet. I gotta keep her in line.

Bella Bear::::: pout pout::::::

Kuri::::: I miss Princess Pepper a lot. But I see that her giving
spirit is alive (well except when it came to sharing the hammock!).
And don't you worry -- I keep BB in line and you just let me know if
she's bothering you!

Bella Bear:::: SIS! You know I hate it when you use that name!!!!!
Daddy calls me his Precious,

Kuri:::: only cause he doesn't know what you do when he's not lookin!

Bella Bear:::: me don't know what you're talking about...

Kuri:::: not gonna fight with you when you talking about this Raffle.
Just hurry up. I'm going to go move your babies!

Bella Bear:::: ok ok ... gosh! Such a bully! Go getz u some ticketz!
I'm gonna use my talents and get daddy to buyz some and get Baby to
getz momma to buyz some! Hee hee... gotta run... I see a baby where
it'z not suppose ta be!

XXOO Bella Bear

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html