From:
Skweezeme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 16:58:16 -0700
Hi ferret friends,

April Bigolname from Totally Ferret just called me and asked me to
post for her. She has had some calls on her cell phone worried about
her. She lives in Wellington, Colorado close to where today's tornedo
touched down. Her town was not hit by the torendo but had tremendous
wind, rain, and hail damage. She is staying at her mother's house
since the roads are closed to get to Wellington.

Totally Ferret has contacted the animal control offices of both Weld
and Laramie counties and offered their help.

Let's hope today is the end of it and hope everyone is okay.

Robin Jones
www.skweezeme.net