From:
Eileen Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 17:29:45 GMT
Hi again,

Tasha had another not so good night. I was up all night giving her
honey. I think i gave her too much food when i was bringing her home.
So now i realize how important it is to feed very small amounts more
often.

I took her back to Dr. Yeager today. We have her stable for now. She
doesn't want to wait any longer, so she cleared her schedule for this
monday. I couldn't leave her at the clinic since no one would be there
to check on her until mon. Dr. Yeager sent me home with a ferret
emergency kit She really thought of everything and i'm very scared;
but i will not leave her side all weekend. I'm going to sleep on the
floor so i wont have to worry about her falling off the bed incase i
fall asleep for a short time. I set clock for every hour last night.

I have a deep respect for all the shelter moms and dads that have to do
this on a regular basis. And all the other wonderful ferret people that
care for these special angels. I pray everynight for all the sick, lost
or forgotten babies. I love Tasha with all my heart(and much more) I
pray she comes through this and has more time with me; but if it is her
time to go i'll try and be strong for her sake. Oh the kit included SQ
fluids, injectable dexamethasone, carafate and dextrose. She explaned
exactly what to do .

THANK you all for listening. I now you understand.

Love Tasha,
sister tabitha(mom eileen) missing weasel,rascal,r.j., max and herby
waiting at the bridge.