From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask] 0712 15780 31 23_our Giving Tree ferrets15_Debbie [log in to unmask], 19 Dec 2007 20:14:28 -0500566_- Howdy gang!

Just a quick note to let you all know most of our ferrets are listed on
the tree now but only 4 of the 23 have been chosen. Listed so far we
have 10 from the Ohio rescue and 13 "regular" shelter kids with 2 more
pending posting, one for each classification. You can see our shelter
kids on tree 34 and the ones still needing Secret Santa are Mocha,
Miss, Lucky, Luci, Leon, Latte, Dezi, BG Boy & Sophie. Our Ohio kids
can be found on trees 46 & 47. Their names are Klondike, Harvey,
Ginger, Gilligan, [...]55_19Dec200720:14:[log in to unmask] 0712 15812 34 21_New Year's Resolution15_Gerri [log in to unmask], 19 Dec 2007 02:40:55 -0800538_- I think that my New year's Resolution, for next years giving tree is
going to be to collect things throughout the year, as I could only
sponsor a few ferrets and there are so many left. I did want to let
everyone know that if you go to your local pet store, or feed store,
or whatever store you have which carries pet supplies, and ask for a
donation, tell what it is for-the giving tree ferrets- you may need to
coordinate with the shelter to get the company a tax point bonus, but
you may get them to donate [...]49_19Dec200702:40:[log in to unmask] 0712 15847 30 76_Thursday Night Ferret Chat Reminder for December 20, 2007 at 9:00 PM [log in to unmask], 19 Dec 2007 19:51:09 -0600611_- Title: Weekly Ferret Chat Reminder