Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:17:19 -0800
Lori did a truly amazing job rescuing hundreds of ferrets and
coordinating drives to relocate all these homeless babies. I honestly
believe that I could never have accomplished this, not even half of
this!

Bless her for the tremendous sacrifice of time, labor and supplies. We
should be praising our ferret world Hero. I, myself, am humble before
her.

If you must insult, degrade and hurt these kind, generous people, then
please keep it to yourself. We don't need that selfish act here on the
FML or anywhere that people like Lori are.

What have YOU done lately???? What have you sacrificed??? Until you
can match Lori's status, don't throw stones!