Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 15:45:00 -0700
From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
It turns out that Dr Dawit doesn't have a lot of faith in the vet
school, though he went there himself.

Though there is an xray machine and an ultrasound setup there, "nobody
uses it" -- even though one of the professors is something of an
expert in using/interpreting the xray machine, and another in the
the ultrasound equipt.

The vet school doesn't teach the students how to use the equipment,
presumably because obtaining it is so far out of their reach -- or
just because no one considers that part of a normal vet practice...

At any rate, we have decided that an aspect of our lab and clinic will
be to hire those guys to operate our equipment (once we get it) a
couple of days a week. Also, to propose to the schol that students come
to observe the use of the equipment, not only to learn something of how
it's done, but to expand their ideas and goals.

I hope to go over to the school to take a look at the place for myself.
It's in Debra Zeit, wh I think is abt 170 miles fr Addis.