Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:53:22 -0700
From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Many thanks to everyone for their support - your generosity helped
Friends of Ferret Shelters to raise $752.82 in its March/April raffle,
benefiting the Ferret Rescue of Maine!

Here is the list of prize winners:

-Starry Delights bedding set, Bonnie Russell;
-Easy Go  Backpack with Ferret Goodies, Katie Carr;
-Harmony Kingdom Limited Edition Ferret Figurne, Renee Downs;
-Camouflage Ferret Sleeping Bag, Mary Skinner;
-Ferret-Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookie Kit, Marie Agnes Compagny;
-Let's Get Cooking! Cookbook Set, Frances Brown;
-Handmade Ferret Earrings and Butterfly Jewelry Set, Cheryl Smith
-Ferret Art by Alicia Drakiotes and Marie Agnes, Stephen Cox;
-Super Strength Play Tube, Debbie Whorley;
-Knotted Fleece Coverlet and Hammie Set, Christine Berkowsky.

Congratulations to all the winners! And, a special thank you to
everyone who included a little bit extra for PayPal transaction fees.

Please bookmark our web page at www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com;
we'll be announcing our next raffle soon. Every penny is donated
to a deserving shelter in need of help!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters