Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:54:06 -0800
From:
This was posted on another board and I've heard of a couple dishwasher
accidents this year already....with permission to post the story,
please don't read on if it will bother you, as it does involve a
ferret's death, but is not graphic.

Laryssa

"Terrible accident happened last night and it caused us to lose our
beloved Abbie.

To ALL fuzzy lovers old and new.... always be so diligent and never
take anything for granted and always double check. Last night, we did
what we do everynight after supper, we loaded up the dishwasher and
turned it on. At some point when our backs were turned, Abbie climbed
in and none of us saw her when we closed it up and turned it on.

An hour and a half later when it was finished, (luckily my kids were
not in the same room), I opened it up and the most terrible site was
in front of me.

By the time I had screamed and the kids came through, I had wrapped her
into a towel and she layed in my arms like the sweet baby angel she was
and is.

I could not deal with the shock and site, so I called my parents (no
matter how old we are, they always know what to say to help us feel
better), we went over and by the time we got there, my mum had made
up the most beautiful box for Abbie. She wrapped the most delicate
bow around it and my Uncle who was over at the same time took her and
buried her with our other beloved pets that are on his land.

So please, even though I may have given a bit more detail then maybe
what I should have, the point is, we are experienced fuzzy owners and
this tragedy happened. So remember to always be diligent and make sure
your loved ones are safe at all times. Always double check so that this
won't happen to you.

For now, Abbie used to always love to sit on my shoulder when I was
working around the house, now she is my little angel always sitting
on my shoulder dooking in my ear."