Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:05:21 EDT
>THANK YOU Millie for sharing  your home and life for these babies to
>be in a better  place!

I agree THANK YOU Millie!

She has done a great job and so have ALL of her HELPERS!!!! Thank you
everyone for helping Millie and these babies!! Yes, most of them are
staying in TX, and I guess we can consider that my 18 miles from TX I
am in TX when my addy is in LA - LOL!!!! But I did want to say my THANK
YOU to ALL that have helped with this rescue. Millie has had great help
and she needed it! I don't know all the names to say Thank You to or I
would list them all!! And for her vet's help also! Also my vet was/is
willing to do the spay/neuters pro bono as he said he would for the
DMK ferrets and he did my babies pro bono from Millie and she is doing
great!

I did email Millie's vet a thank you for doing what they are doing with
all these babies!!

Hugs,
Nancy