Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:46:20 -0400
Just a quick note to let everyone know I have listed several more items
on ebay, to help with expenses for Sammy. He is not doing well at all,
and I will be taking him in to see the vet on Monday to be checked.
Thanks for looking.

Brenda S.

[A later P.S.]
I forgot to include in my other email, to find my items the easiest way
is to search for ferretmommy1, my ID on ebay. There, you should find a
listing of everything I am currently selling. Sorry for the confusion,
I'm just not with it totally because of the shape Sammy is in and I'm
totally worried about him, not really thinking of much else.