From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:57:33 -0400
I am so glad that there is a lot of interest in taking ferrets outside!
I have recieved so many emails. I was in the middle of trying to
respond to them when we were hit by a tornado. I live in Cabbagetown,
Atlanta, Georgia, one of the hardest hit areas. I know there are many
folks on this list that REALLY live in tornado areas, and I now
understand how scary weather can be. I will resume answering emails as
soon as life gets back to normal (as normal as it is, LOL). Following
is an edited account of the tornado ordeal.

Lesley