From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:55:16 -0500
If you purchase the ferret frame (or any frame from the web site),
including the Memorial frames, you can select SOS as the fund raiser.
You can also buy crate/cage tags and select SOS as the fund raiser.

The ferret frame is located at
http://www.rugpalnorth.com/sc/frames.php?id=28
and the cage name tags are located at
http://www.rugpalnorth.com/sc/crate_tags.php

Mikey is a craftswoman who makes absolutely BEAUTIFUL laser engraved
products. Each product is custom-made. She makes donations to various
dog rescue groups too. I have purchased several of her products and am
very happy with them. She is donating some items to the SOS raffle :-)

I have no financial interest in rugpalsnorth - just a VERY satisfied
customer.

Nan and Mosby and Scout and Poter