From:
Kimberly Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 21:09:38 -0800
We had a great time at the Ferret Show! Soda Pop won first place in the
Albino Class! He also won the Ferret Bowling competition and quite a
few ribbons otherwise. We were so proud! Russell didn't much like the
hoopla so we won't be taking him to a show again. Still, it was a good
experience for him. He had many lovely ladies picking him up and
hugging him. :) He did like that part!

This was our first show so we were very, very excited. We took 2
ferrets, Soda Pop and Russell. We also set up a booth for Pingford's
Porridge. More than anything else, the people at the show were
incredibly nice, just lovely. I want to publicly thank everyone who
made the show possible. I don't know how you do it, but I'm thankful
you do. We'll be back for the next show, without a doubt.

We also adopted a tiny little DMK girl from B&E at Emmett Ferret
Shelter. We brought her home tonight. She's 8 months old and she's just
amazing. She's warming up to us very nicely and she even took quite a
liking to her Porridge. She ate and ate until I took her plate away. I
didn't want to stuff her with a large quantity of food she's not used
to. I'll keep you all updated. I'll get some pictures soon, as well.

We had a giveaway at www.pingfordsporridge.com in January. We drew
winners at the end of January but we haven't heard form 2 of them.
If you entered, please check your junk mail folders for mail from
[log in to unmask] as the winners have already been notified.
If we don't hear from winners w/in 3 days, we'll redraw names. We're
offering a discount in honor of our first ferret show! Visit
pingfordsporridge.com for more info.

Again, thank you to all who contribute to the ferret shows. It was a
blessing for us to be there and we, and our ferrets, were thrilled to
be there!

Kimberly Emerson
www.pingfordsporridge.com